Most popular stick vacuums
Comparing Dyson Cyclone V10 and Proscenic I9
Dyson Cyclone V10
- Up to 60 minute's run time when using a non motorized tool
- Lightweight and versatile, to clean right through the home. Instant release trigger means battery power is only used while it's cleaning. Requires charging for 3. 5 hours minimum before first use
- Direct drive cleaner head : our most powerful yet. Up to 20 minutes of fade free power (in Suction mode II). Drives stiff nylon bristles into carpets to capture deep down dirt
- The fully sealed filtration system traps 99. 97 percent of particles as small as 0. 3 microns expelling cleaner air. Voltage: 21. 6 V
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V10 and engineered to pick up ground in dirt and fine dust from hard floors and carpets
- Quickly transforms to a handheld vacuum, to clean all around your home and car
- Read more
- Powerful Suction: Four speeds to choose from, AUTO Speed; First Speed: 10500Pa; Second Speed: 16000Pa; Third Speed: 22000 Pa.
- Dust Detection Sensor: The suction power is automatically adjusted based on the amount of dust by choosing AUTO Speed. Intelligently optimizes suction and run time.
- Multi-function Charging Stand: Allows you to keep the vacuum cleaner and accessories in order, especially to recharge the vacuum and spare battery at the same time.
- Removable battery: The large lithium-ion battery boosts run time up to 45 minutes; the detachable design allows it to be interchanged with another spare battery (sold separately).
- Accessories: Three types of brushes, a multi-function charging stand, a Mini Motorized Brush to remove animal hair and dirt on a bed or sofa
- Customer Service: If you have any problems with your I9 cordless vacuum, please feel free to call us at 8885179168 (09: 00-17: 30 on Monday to Friday, Pacific Time).
- Read more
- Sealed hard floors
- Low pile carpet
- Area rugs
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.