Most popular speaker systems
Comparing Bose Acoustimass 10 Series IV and Bose Acoustimass 10 Series V
Bose Acoustimass 10 Series IV
Bose Acoustimass 10 Series V
How do they compare?
What do they have in common?
- - The Acoustimass 10 Series is a home theater speaker system that features the legendary Bose’s sound.
- - They are both 5.1 speakers that come with one center channel speaker, four 3-inches satellite speakers and a subwoofer to achieve a surround sound.
- - These Acoustimass 10 Series 4& 5 feature the Acoustimass module. They are designed with two powerful, down-firing drivers with adjustable low-frequency effects for an amplified listening experience.
- - The cabling system with marked cables and colored connectors made installation quick and easy.
How do they differ?
The Bose Acoustimass 10 Series IV
- - This 5.1 speaker system provides cinematic Acoustimass 10 Series 4 sound with heavy thump-thumping bass.
- - Most reviewers recommend placing this speaker in a small room for a more clarity on the sound detail.
- - This model has been discontinued since the release of a newer version, the Acoustimass 10 Series 5.
The Bose Acoustimass 10 Series V
- - This home theater speaker system has a slimmer profile that feature redesigned Direct/Reflecting speakers. It aims to provide a more powerful sound from a compact design speaker.
- - This latest update on the Acoustimass Series can precisely angle the drivers for an immersive audio experience, making a great pair for your HDTV. It also provides a more surround sound which is well-suited for larger rooms.
- 5.1-channel home theater speaker system for large rooms
- Includes Acoustimass bass module, four Direct/Reflecting Cube speakers, and a center channel speaker
- Powered Acoustimass module adds drama to music and movies
- Direct/Reflecting cube speaker arrays blend reflected and direct sound to produce stereo sound almost anywhere
- Horizontal center-channel speaker array visually complements flat-panel TV screens
- Read more
- The best performing Acoustimass system from Bose delivers spacious surround sound for larger rooms
- Redesigned Direct/Reflecting Series II speakers have a slimmer profile and can mount flush to your wall
- Powerful low note effects from powered Acoustimass module with two high performance drivers
- Adjustable controls for volume and low-frequency effects
- Cables and connectors included and clearly marked for easy setup
- U.S./Canada: 100 to 127V 50/60 Hz 270W.Compatible with A/V receivers and amplifiers rated from 10 to 200 watts per channel, rated from 4 to 8 ohm
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.