Most popular speaker systems
Comparing Bose Acoustimass 10 Series V and Bose Lifestyle 600
Bose Acoustimass 10 Series V
Bose Lifestyle 600
How do they compare?
What do they have in common?
⦁ The Acoustimass 10 Series V and the Lifestyle 600 are both home theater speakers with a 5.1 configuration.
⦁ They both bears the Direct/Reflecting technology to provide a powerful sound from small and compact design.
How do they differ?
The Bose Acoustimass 10 Series V
⦁ This Series V speaker comes with one center channel speaker; four slim satellite speakers that feature its Direct and Reflecting technology; and an acoustimass module.
⦁ This latest update on the Acoustimass Series provides more surround sound for larger rooms. Its 4 3-inch speakers can be adjusted on a precise angle for an immersive listening experience.
⦁ At its reasonable price, it is a great pair to you HDTV. It is also compatible to most home theater receivers and its cables are neatly marked for easy installation.
The Bose Lifestyle 600
⦁ The Lifestyle 600 is Bose’s home theater system complete 4 satellite speakers, a slender center channel, a wireless subwoofer and with a slender center console.
⦁ The glass finished console looks simple but elegant. It is equipped with the latest in technology as it is equipped with 6 HDMI connections for a smooth 4K and HDR pass-through and a Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled for wireless streaming.
⦁ Although it comes with a remote control, the Bose SoundTouch ap can also be used to conveniently take control of your music. This feature also allows you to wirelessly share music with your other SoundTouch speakers.
- The best performing Acoustimass system from Bose delivers spacious surround sound for larger rooms
- Redesigned Direct/Reflecting Series II speakers have a slimmer profile and can mount flush to your wall
- Powerful low note effects from powered Acoustimass module with two high performance drivers
- Adjustable controls for volume and low-frequency effects
- Cables and connectors included and clearly marked for easy setup
- U.S./Canada: 100 to 127V 50/60 Hz 270W.Compatible with A/V receivers and amplifiers rated from 10 to 200 watts per channel, rated from 4 to 8 ohm
- Read more
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- The Lifestyle 650 home entertainment system is the best 5.1 system from Bose. Built for your music, movies and TV, it combines advanced technologies to ensure the system sounds as stunning as it looks. Video source compatibility- Support for six 4K/60 video sources (HDMI 2.0/HDCP 2.2)
- Omni Jewel satellite speakers-the smallest speakers from Bose-and the slim center channel create true 360 Degree sound, so rather than hear sound from a single point, you'll hear it all around
- The wireless bass module utilizes Quiet Port technology and an advanced DSP to virtually eliminate distortion and create surprisingly deep, clean bass
- ADAPTiQ audio room calibration fine-tunes the system's sound to your room. Supported audio formats: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, Multichannel PCM
- Console:15.98 W x 2.56 H x 10.16 D inches (8.8 pounds), omnijewel speakers (each):1.84 W x 5.77 H x 1.84 D inches (0.78 pounds), omnijewel center speaker:21.34 W x 1.9 H x 1.84 D inches (2.66 pounds), acoustimass wireless bass module:11.61 W x 12.8 H x 11.61 D inches (30 pounds), wireless receivers for rear speakers:6.54 W x 1.6 H x 3.07 D inches. Premium glass and brushed anodized aluminum makes even the appearance stunning
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.