Most popular vacuum cleaners
Comparing Bissell CrossWave and Shark Rocket DuoClean
Shark Rocket DuoClean
How do they compare?
Are you still in search for the best cleaning equipment for your home? These two upright vacuum cleaners released in 2016 both provide new approach to cleaning technology.
What makes them Unique?
- - The Bisell CrossWave is a one-step cleaning device that guarantees cleaner floors. It means that it washes and vacuums your floor at the same time through its dual-action brush roll and a multi-surface cleaning solution.
- - The dual-action brushroll is composed of microfibers that are used for mopping the floor while the nylon bristles is used to brush and pick up the dirt.
- - It also uses a SmartClean Fingertup button to dispense the right amount of the multi-surface cleaning solution.
- - It is intended for hard floors, laminates and area rugs.
- This equipment is heavy at 11 lbs. Not to mention that it has a built-in two-tank technology; with clean water capacity of 28 oz. and dirty water capacity of up to 14 oz.
- - For convenient after-use cleaning, an easy cleaning storage tray must be filled with water before running the machine for self-cleaning brushroll.
- - Bisell offers two-year warranty for this product.
Shark Rocket DuoClean HV382
- - The Duo Clean is built with 2 kinds of brushrolls: the soft brushroll and the bristle brush. It features its effective cleaning technology called the triple particle cleaning against large and small dust particles as well as the stuck-on dirt.
- - It bears a better quality motor that runs at 600 watts.
- - It can hold up to .25 gallons of dust, good enough to clean 5-6 rooms before emptying.
- - Washable felt and foam filters.
- - It offers an impressive limited VIP lifetime warranty when bought directly from their site and a 5-year warranty when purchased from 3rd party sites.
- - It offers tons of special features such as: LED lights, Quick Release Foot Pedal, Hair Removal Tool, and Brushroll Garage.
- - The DuoClean HV382 comes with numerous accessories for ultimate cleaning. It includes: a dusting brush, a duster, an upholstery tool, an under appliance wand, a multi-angle dusting brush, TruePet Motorized brush, an on-board storage clip, a wall-mount slot, and an accessory bag.
There are two major types of vacuums: bagged or bagless. Bagged vacuums collect all dirt and debris into a bag, which must be changed every time it’s full. These bags are typically better at collecting allergens that irritate asthma and allergies. Plus, bagged vacuums are easier to empty, but they do require you to purchase new bags on an ongoing basis.
Bagless vacuums collect dirt and debris into a dustbin or canister, which is emptied when it’s full. Though there are no bags, and therefore no ongoing investment, the downside is that this style can be difficult to empty and oftentimes scatters dust when you’re dumping the bin if you’re not careful.
In addition, the maximum capacity of the dustbin or bag will vary widely based on vacuum type. Regardless of type, a good vacuum also includes an indicator when the bin/bag is full. In bagless vacuums, the dustbin is usually see-through, so you can tell when its full. For bagged vacuums, it’s especially helpful to have a full bag light or sound indication when it’s time to empty the bag.
Keep in mind the size of your home and its rooms when you consider the length of the vacuum’s cord. Longer cords will allow you to vacuum longer without needing to move to another outlet. The average cord length is around 5 meters or 15 feet, though some brands and models will have cords up to 10 meters/30 feet. If you live in a small apartment, cord length probably isn’t a huge concern for you. However, longer cords will help you clean larger homes and rooms more quickly and with fewer interruptions from moving outlet to outlet. Also, retractable cords are easier to store, especially if you have a longer cord length, which is something to consider.
- Vacuum and wash your floors at the same time without the hassle of a cord!
- CrossWave Cordless multi-surface cleaner is safe and effective for use on tile, sealed wood floors, carpet, rugs, laminate, linoleum, rubber floor mats, pressed wood floors, and more.
- Concentrated formula for use in Cross Wave or Spin Wave series machines
- Removes tracked-in dirt, mud, paw prints, and other pet messes
- Read more
- Ultra-light, upright vacuum that easily converts to a handheld vac
- DuoClean Technology uses 1 single head for unbelievable hard floor and carpet cleaning
- Triple Particle Cleaning removes small, large, and stuck on particles
- 2 power settings make it suitable for both carpets and floors
- Converts into a 4.6 pound handheld to conveniently clean furniture and stairs
- Read more
- Two-Tank Technology for clean water with solution
- Smart Clean FngerTip Technology
- Bagless technology
- DuoClean technology
- 0.3-gallon dust cup
- Powerful LED headlights on nozzle
- Easy access brushroll garage
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.