Most popular vacuum cleaners
Comparing Dewalt Dxv10P and Shark Navigator Lift Away Pro
Shark Navigator Lift Away Pro
There are two major types of vacuums: bagged or bagless. Bagged vacuums collect all dirt and debris into a bag, which must be changed every time it’s full. These bags are typically better at collecting allergens that irritate asthma and allergies. Plus, bagged vacuums are easier to empty, but they do require you to purchase new bags on an ongoing basis.
Bagless vacuums collect dirt and debris into a dustbin or canister, which is emptied when it’s full. Though there are no bags, and therefore no ongoing investment, the downside is that this style can be difficult to empty and oftentimes scatters dust when you’re dumping the bin if you’re not careful.
In addition, the maximum capacity of the dustbin or bag will vary widely based on vacuum type. Regardless of type, a good vacuum also includes an indicator when the bin/bag is full. In bagless vacuums, the dustbin is usually see-through, so you can tell when its full. For bagged vacuums, it’s especially helpful to have a full bag light or sound indication when it’s time to empty the bag.
Keep in mind the size of your home and its rooms when you consider the length of the vacuum’s cord. Longer cords will allow you to vacuum longer without needing to move to another outlet. The average cord length is around 5 meters or 15 feet, though some brands and models will have cords up to 10 meters/30 feet. If you live in a small apartment, cord length probably isn’t a huge concern for you. However, longer cords will help you clean larger homes and rooms more quickly and with fewer interruptions from moving outlet to outlet. Also, retractable cords are easier to store, especially if you have a longer cord length, which is something to consider.
- Sturdy 10 Gallon dual-Stage wet/dry vac has quieter operation for clean-up applications.
- Powerful 5.5 peak horsepower motor provides just the amount of suction needed to most any cleanup job
- Ultra durable rubberized casters allow smooth swiveling for ease of movement
- Extra long, 20' power cord with cord wrap helps reach almost any cleanup need
- Built-in blower port powerful enough to blow sawdust and debri from most any workshop
- Built-in accessory storage bag conveniently attached to the backside of the vac to keep all accessories neatly organized
- Large built-in tank drain makes it easy to remove liquids picked up
- Read more
- Never Loses Suction Technology for consistent suction power
- Lightweight, XL Capacity Portable Canister
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + HEPA
- Swivel Steering - easy to maneuver
- Receptacle capacity - 4. 4 quarts
- Read more
- Ergonomic Waterproof Switch
- Rubber Caster Wheel
- Sturdy Handle
- Dust-Away hard floor attachment
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + HEPA filter
- Features brushroll shutoff
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.