Most popular vacuum cleaners
Comparing Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 and Hoover Air Revolve
Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2
Hoover Air Revolve
There are two major types of vacuums: bagged or bagless. Bagged vacuums collect all dirt and debris into a bag, which must be changed every time it’s full. These bags are typically better at collecting allergens that irritate asthma and allergies. Plus, bagged vacuums are easier to empty, but they do require you to purchase new bags on an ongoing basis.
Bagless vacuums collect dirt and debris into a dustbin or canister, which is emptied when it’s full. Though there are no bags, and therefore no ongoing investment, the downside is that this style can be difficult to empty and oftentimes scatters dust when you’re dumping the bin if you’re not careful.
In addition, the maximum capacity of the dustbin or bag will vary widely based on vacuum type. Regardless of type, a good vacuum also includes an indicator when the bin/bag is full. In bagless vacuums, the dustbin is usually see-through, so you can tell when its full. For bagged vacuums, it’s especially helpful to have a full bag light or sound indication when it’s time to empty the bag.
Keep in mind the size of your home and its rooms when you consider the length of the vacuum’s cord. Longer cords will allow you to vacuum longer without needing to move to another outlet. The average cord length is around 5 meters or 15 feet, though some brands and models will have cords up to 10 meters/30 feet. If you live in a small apartment, cord length probably isn’t a huge concern for you. However, longer cords will help you clean larger homes and rooms more quickly and with fewer interruptions from moving outlet to outlet. Also, retractable cords are easier to store, especially if you have a longer cord length, which is something to consider.
- Unrivaled Dyson suction*. Light to maneuver. Radial root cyclone technology captures more microscopic dust than any other on the market
- Self-adjusting cleaner head seals in suction across carpet, wood, vinyl, and tile floors
- Instant-release wand allows for cleaning up high or under furniture. Dimensions (HxWxD): 41.93 x 15.59 x 13.39 inches & Weight: 15.6 lbs; Maximum Reach:40ft
- Hygienically empty the bin with the push of a button
- Read more
- WindTunnel 3 technology creates three channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deep down embedded dirt
- 360 degree pivot technology gives you portable, continuous cleaning motion in every direction
- Stair stability is designed to sit comfortably on each step while cleaning between floors
- Powered floor nozzle moves from carpet to hard floors with a touch of a button
- 20 foot cord with auto cord Rewind
- Read more
- Whole-machine HEPA filtration
- Radial Root Cyclone technology
- Smooth action release feature for wand and hose
- Ball technology
- Auto Cord Rewind
- 360° Pivot Technology
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.