Most popular vacuum cleaners
Comparing Eureka FloorRover and Shop-Vac QPL650
There are two major types of vacuums: bagged or bagless. Bagged vacuums collect all dirt and debris into a bag, which must be changed every time it’s full. These bags are typically better at collecting allergens that irritate asthma and allergies. Plus, bagged vacuums are easier to empty, but they do require you to purchase new bags on an ongoing basis.
Bagless vacuums collect dirt and debris into a dustbin or canister, which is emptied when it’s full. Though there are no bags, and therefore no ongoing investment, the downside is that this style can be difficult to empty and oftentimes scatters dust when you’re dumping the bin if you’re not careful.
In addition, the maximum capacity of the dustbin or bag will vary widely based on vacuum type. Regardless of type, a good vacuum also includes an indicator when the bin/bag is full. In bagless vacuums, the dustbin is usually see-through, so you can tell when its full. For bagged vacuums, it’s especially helpful to have a full bag light or sound indication when it’s time to empty the bag.
Keep in mind the size of your home and its rooms when you consider the length of the vacuum’s cord. Longer cords will allow you to vacuum longer without needing to move to another outlet. The average cord length is around 5 meters or 15 feet, though some brands and models will have cords up to 10 meters/30 feet. If you live in a small apartment, cord length probably isn’t a huge concern for you. However, longer cords will help you clean larger homes and rooms more quickly and with fewer interruptions from moving outlet to outlet. Also, retractable cords are easier to store, especially if you have a longer cord length, which is something to consider.
- Easy-to-maneuver: The swivel steering provides easy maneuverability to clean between or under the furniture.
- Fluent Cleaning: Easy-glide big wheel technology that easily glides over all floor surfaces
- No Suction Lose: Multi-stage cycle system that never loses suction.
- Economical: The easy-to-empty dust cup removes all replacement and maintenance cost of dust bags.
- Accessories: On-board accessories included: 2-in-1 upholstery tool, pet turbo brush and 16-inch crevice tool.
- Read more
- HEAVY DUTY CLEANING: This industrial wet/dry vacuum features an 8-gallon tank & a 6.5 peak horsepower motor. The large top & side handles and onboard cord and accessory storage make it maneuverable & it features a corrosion proof poly tank with drain
- VERSATILE ACCESSORIES: This wet/dry vac includes 1.25 inch diameter tools, 2 metal wands, combination wet-dry nozzle, dual surface selector nozzle, crevice tool, round brush & gulper nozzle, tool basket plus a cartridge filter & high-efficiency filter bag
- POWERFUL & ADAPTABLE: Our wet/dry vacs are your all-in-one solution for everything from household messes to heavy-duty workshop cleanup, featuring a wide selection of adapters, filters & accessories that make our vacuums a versatile tool for any task
- LIVE, WORK, PLAY: Our wet-dry vacs were made to take on life's messes at the jobsite, home, car or workshop. They come with a variety of accessories, including filters, hoses & attachments for pet groomers, car detailers, landscapers, homemakers & more
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Our all-in-one multi-surface wet/dry vacuums and accessories are created for power, efficiency and convenience. Compare our vacuums to similar products by Ridgid, DeWalt, Stanley, Bissell, Crosswave, Craftsman, Workshop or Vacmaster.
- Read more
- Onboard Accessory Storage
- Tank Drain
- Lock-On Hose
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.