Most popular headphones
Comparing Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC and Sennheiser PXC 550
Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC
Sennheiser PXC 550
- Bluetooth 4.0 and aptX technologies to deliver exceptional wireless sound quality..Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- NoiseGard active noise cancellation to reduce ambient noise levels improving the listening experience.
- Intuitive ear-cup mounted controls for changing tracks and for making calls via the integrated microphone.
- Up to 19 hour battery life with Bluetooth and NoiseGard activated and is supplied with connecting cable for battery-free listening
- Read more
- Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology in an ergonomically designed lightweight, comfortable and collapsible travel headset perfect for travel. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- NoiseGard adaptive noise cancellation ensures superior sound quality in every environment. Impedance:Active 490 Ohm/ Passive 46 Ohm
- Intuitive user control and convenience thanks for voice prompts, touch controls, NFC pairing, smart pause and automatic on/off
- Triple microphone array delivers business class communications with exceptional vocal clarity..Sennheiser sound signature quality with selective sound modes to enhance the listening experience
- The PXC 550 wireless is fully compatible with CapTune, sennheiser's premium quality music player and powerful sound tuning app to perfectly adjust the feel of your music to your personal preference
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.