Most Popular Headphones
Comparing Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC and Skullcandy Crusher
Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC
- Bluetooth 4.0 and aptX technologies to deliver exceptional wireless sound quality..Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- NoiseGard active noise cancellation to reduce ambient noise levels improving the listening experience.
- Intuitive ear-cup mounted controls for changing tracks and for making calls via the integrated microphone.
- Up to 19 hour battery life with Bluetooth and NoiseGard activated and is supplied with connecting cable for battery-free listening
- Read more
- Dual driver Immersion Crusher utilizes two full range 40mm Audio drivers and two additional subwoofer drivers that work together to deliver an immersive audio experience with powerful bass
- Adjustable haptic bass levels allow you to fine tune your bass experience to find that perfect balance. Features passive noise isolation. Frequency response is 20 hertz to 20 kilo hertz
- Wireless freedom: Bluetooth functionality and up to 40 hours of rechargeable battery life allow you to take the Crusher experience on-the-go
- Refined acoustics and noise isolating design custom tuned Audio drivers deliver refined acoustics that compliment bass with ear-cups and noise isolating seal block out distractions and exterior noise
- Bluetooth wireless controls and mic: a built-in microphone and on-ear buttons allow you to answer and end calls, change tracks, and adjust volume directly from ear cup.
- Crushers rapid charge functionality offers up to 3 hours of listening with just 10 minutes of charging and a full charge at 2. 5 hours of charging
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.