Most popular blood pressure monitors
Comparing Omron 7 Series Wrist and Omron Evolv
- Omron eliminated the tubes and wires, making Evolv our most portable upper arm monitor ever; Its compact, one piece design features simple, intuitive controls make it easy to set up and use
- With advanced accuracy, our exclusive heart health algorithm, this innovative, upper arm one piece blood pressure monitor measures more data points and eliminates interference from movement for more precise, clinically accurate readings
- Read more
Omron Evolv ranks #46 and Omron 7 Series Wrist ranks #79 in consumer scores.
Customers like Omron Evolv moreOmron Evolv, the pricier option, tends to get more favorable reviews than Omron 7 Series Wrist [ 4.3 vs 4.1 ]. In our awesomeness score Omron Evolv ranks #32 out of 206 and Omron 7 Series Wrist ranks #61 out of 206.
Go to awesomeness ranking Go to consumer score ranking
Omron 7 Series Wrist is more popular
Go to popularity ranking
- Greater Goods BP Monitor $48 Better Reviews
- Generation Guard Clinical Arm $55 Better Reviews
- Konquest KBP-2704A $37 Cheaper Better Reviews
- Generation Guard GM-500W $46 Cheaper