Comparing Nutramax Dasuquin and VetriScience GlycoFlex 3
Customers like Nutramax Dasuquin a bit moreNutramax Dasuquin, the pricier option, tends to get more favorable reviews than VetriScience GlycoFlex 3. In our awesomeness score Nutramax Dasuquin ranks #2 out of 151 and VetriScience GlycoFlex 3 ranks #12 out of 151.
Go to awesomeness ranking Go to consumer score ranking
Nutramax Dasuquin is more popular
Go to popularity ranking
|Table: Top compared alternatives for Nutramax Dasuquin and VetriScience GlycoFlex 3|
|Nutramax Cosequin Double Strength||$36||More Popular|
|Nutramax Cosequin Plus MSM||$59||More Popular|
|Nutri Vet Advanced Strength||$36||Cheaper|
|Dasuquin Soft Chews MSM||$64||More Popular|
- Joint health supplement
- Formulated with glucosamine and chondroitin
- Most complete joint support supplement available
- Dasuquin Chewable Tablets combine ASU (avocado/soybean unsaponifiables) and decaffeinated tea with Cosequin's glucosamine hydrochloride
- Read more
- The GlycoFlex Joint support stages system has been trusted and recommended by veterinarians for over 30 years.
- GlycoFlex is Clinically Proven to increase hind leg strength in 4 weeks.
- GlycoFlex Tablets provide a great value for multi pet households—each tablet includes the same joint health nutrient levels as two GlycoFlex soft chews.
- Read more