Most popular speakers
Comparing KEF Q500 and Yamaha NS-F901
- Great quality parts
- 2-chamber cabinet
- 3-way mitered joint construction
- The Q500 features a specially-voiced 5.25 inch aluminum Uni-Q driver and 1 inch vented aluminium dome tweeter.
- Based on our state-of-the-art HF driver, the Q500 boasts a much larger dome tweeter for increased sensitivity and distortion-free power handling.
- Below the Uni-Q driver array are three stacked 5.25 inch bass drivers working in tandem to quickly and efficiently produce a range of low frequencies.
- The Q500 sits on an aluminum plate supported by four steel 'plinth' spikes with locking knobs for easy height adjustment. The plinths also serve to ground the Q500, resulting in a rigid connection that eliminates any rocking resonances.
- Read more
- A PMD mid range reproduces high resolution sources with richly clear detailed sound and an A PMD woofer
- A PMD woofer provides low range reproduction with abundant power and responsiveness
- Aluminum dome tweeter with DC Diaphragm with neodymium magnet
- Innovative cabinet design (non -parallel surfaces, three-way mitered-joint construction, separate woofer and mid range sections)
- Graceful appearance designed by Toshiyuki Kita
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.