Most popular robotic vacuums
Comparing Irobot Roomba 675 and iRobot Roomba i7+
Irobot Roomba 675
iRobot Roomba i7+
- Linoleum / Laminate / Vinyl
- Thin carpet
- 3-Stage Cleaning system loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt, dust, and hair from hard floors and carpet.
- Dual Multi-Surface Brushes work together to grab dust, dirt, and large debris. The Auto-Adjust cleaning head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean both carpets and hard floors.
- Patented Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high-traffic zones of your home.
- Full suite of sensors intelligently navigate the robot under and around objects and under furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors.
- Edge-Sweeping Brush is specially designed at a 27-degree angle to sweep debris away from edges and corners.
- Read more
- Empties on its own - you don't have to think about vacuuming for weeks at a time. Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal holds 30 bins of dirt, dust and hair.
- Power-Lifting Suction delivers 10X the air power* for improved pick-up performance. Ideal for homes with pets. Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System cleans the dirt and pet hair you see and the allergens and dust you don't. *(Compared to Roomba 600 Series and AeroVac System)
- Patented iAdapt 3.0 Navigation with vSLAM technology allows the robot to seamlessly navigate and efficiently clean an entire level of your home.
- Imprint Smart Mapping enables the robot to learn, map and adapt to your home, allowing you to control which rooms are cleaned and when.
- High-Efficiency Filter traps 99% of cat and dog allergens.
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.