Most popular routers
Comparing NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 and NETGEAR AC1750
NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900
- Compatible with Xfinity from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, CableONE & more
- Three-in-one DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem + AC1750 WiFi Router+ 4 Gigabit Wired Switch
- Cat-6 Ethernet patch cable for wired home and office networks
- Connects computers to network components in a wired LAN
- Read more
- Compatible with Amazon Echo/Alexa – Control your home network using voice commands.
- AC1750 WiFi—450+1300 Mbps speeds and high-power external antennas
- Dual band—Reduces interference for better connections to more WiFi devices.
- Advanced QoS—Optimized for smooth HD streaming and gaming.System Requirements:Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux
- Beamforming+ improves range & performance plus High powered amplifiers & antennas to extend your WiFi coverage
- Parental Controls - Web filtering for all your connected devices
- One (1) USB 2.0 port. Five (5) 10/100/1000 Mbps—(1 WAN & 4 LAN) Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Nighthawk App - Easily setup your router. Manage Internet access by pausing and resuming internet instantly. Run a speed test. All from your mobile device!
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.