Most popular stick vacuums
Comparing Shark Rocket Ultra Light and Tineco A10
Shark Rocket Ultra Light
- Ultra-lightweight At under 8 pounds, it converts into a hand vac for versatile floor-to-ceiling cleaning
- Home & Car Detail Kit Micro tools that clean the tiniest of spaces
- Fingertip controls to easily switch from hard floor to carpet
- Dual storage options Fix the hand vac to the bottom of the wand or secure it to the wall mount
- Swivel Steering Excellent control for maneuvering around furniture
- Read more
- 350W Digital Motor: ultra-quiet powerful suction up to 110-watt,which is 4 times than ordinary DC motor cordless vacuums, lift embedded dirt with ease.
- 2.87lbs Lightweight Main Body: light weight perfect for heavy work from floor to ceiling.
- Detachable Battery: runtime is upgradable and your machine can be rejuvenated after years just by changing a battery.
- 4 Stages Fully-sealed Filtration System: lock in small particles without leakage, expels non-allergenic fresh air.
- What's More: continuous power mode switch lock, easy-to-empty dustbin, full-size multi-tasker LED power brush, storehouse, mini power brush, 2-in-1 dusting brush, crevice tool, charging adaptor and Worry-Free 2-Year Warranty.
- Read more
- Sealed hard floors
- Low pile carpet
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.