Most popular subwoofers
Comparing SVS SB-1000 and Yamaha NS-SW300
- High-excursion 12-inch driver delivers massive SPLs with detail and musicality.
- 300-watts RMS, 720-watts peak power SVS Sledge STA-300D DSP amplifier for effortless power and pinpoint control at all drive levels.
- Weight: 27 lbs.; Dimensions (inches): 13.5 (H) x 13 (W) x 14 (D)
- Rigidly braced, sonically inert and custom tuned sealed cabinet for pure, distortion-free bass, even at reference volume.
- “Right out of the box, the SB-1000 astonished me with its depth and clarity...a listening experience that is coherent, cohesive, and musically engaging. I’m not sure there’s a better value today in audio.” -GoodSound.com
- Read more
- PWM digital drive high efficiency amplifier and dual feedback circuit
- New Twisted Flare Port contributes to clear and tight bass, 20 to 160 Hz Frequency response
- Advance YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II) with 250 W output power
- 10 inch woofer with square wire voice coil
- Front control panel for easy control, auto standby switch / sensitivity selector (high, low and off) and system control
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.