Most popular vacuum cleaners
Comparing Dyson DC39 and Milwaukee M18 Compact Vacuum
Milwaukee M18 Compact Vacuum
There are two major types of vacuums: bagged or bagless. Bagged vacuums collect all dirt and debris into a bag, which must be changed every time it’s full. These bags are typically better at collecting allergens that irritate asthma and allergies. Plus, bagged vacuums are easier to empty, but they do require you to purchase new bags on an ongoing basis.
Bagless vacuums collect dirt and debris into a dustbin or canister, which is emptied when it’s full. Though there are no bags, and therefore no ongoing investment, the downside is that this style can be difficult to empty and oftentimes scatters dust when you’re dumping the bin if you’re not careful.
In addition, the maximum capacity of the dustbin or bag will vary widely based on vacuum type. Regardless of type, a good vacuum also includes an indicator when the bin/bag is full. In bagless vacuums, the dustbin is usually see-through, so you can tell when its full. For bagged vacuums, it’s especially helpful to have a full bag light or sound indication when it’s time to empty the bag.
Keep in mind the size of your home and its rooms when you consider the length of the vacuum’s cord. Longer cords will allow you to vacuum longer without needing to move to another outlet. The average cord length is around 5 meters or 15 feet, though some brands and models will have cords up to 10 meters/30 feet. If you live in a small apartment, cord length probably isn’t a huge concern for you. However, longer cords will help you clean larger homes and rooms more quickly and with fewer interruptions from moving outlet to outlet. Also, retractable cords are easier to store, especially if you have a longer cord length, which is something to consider.
- Dyson cyclone technology captures more dirt and mircoscopic dust than any other with no loss of suction
- Radial Root Cyclone technology- airflows remodeled to maximize suction power
- Turns on a dime for greater control
- Triggerhead tool- the only turbine head controlled at the handle means no bending down to adjust from carpets to hard floors
- 5 Year Warranty- parts and labor guaranteed by Dyson for 5 years
- Read more
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDE: 1 x 4' Hose, 2 x Extension Wands, 1 x Crevice Tool, 1 x Floor Tool
- EASY TO EMPTY CANNISTER: Simply click open the bottom of the vacuum over a trash bin, and watch the dust fall into it. You also have clear vision of the contents of the cannister, letting you know about how much time you have before you need to empty
- PEAK PORTABILITY: Lightweight like a hand vacuum, but you can place it flat on the ground like a wet / dry vacuum for a versatile set of worksites
- REMOVABLE HEPA FILTER: A particulate-removing filter is included to keep the air of your workplace clean as you clear it of small particles
- M18 COMPATIBLE: This vacuum is compatible with Milwaukee's M18 18 Volt lithium ion batteries. Compatible models include the 48-11-1860, 48-11-1850, 48-11-1828, 48-11-1815, 48-11-1840, and 48-11-1820
- Read more
- Hygienically ejects the dirt
- Larger, high-capacity bin
- Long-reach hose, wand, and cord
- Adapts from Handheld to Stationary
- Removable HEPA Filter
- Clear View and Easy to Empty Canister
- High Performance Motor
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.