Most popular vacuum cleaners
Comparing Dyson V6 Absolute and Miele Classic C1
Dyson V6 Absolute
Miele Classic C1
There are two major types of vacuums: bagged or bagless. Bagged vacuums collect all dirt and debris into a bag, which must be changed every time it’s full. These bags are typically better at collecting allergens that irritate asthma and allergies. Plus, bagged vacuums are easier to empty, but they do require you to purchase new bags on an ongoing basis.
Bagless vacuums collect dirt and debris into a dustbin or canister, which is emptied when it’s full. Though there are no bags, and therefore no ongoing investment, the downside is that this style can be difficult to empty and oftentimes scatters dust when you’re dumping the bin if you’re not careful.
In addition, the maximum capacity of the dustbin or bag will vary widely based on vacuum type. Regardless of type, a good vacuum also includes an indicator when the bin/bag is full. In bagless vacuums, the dustbin is usually see-through, so you can tell when its full. For bagged vacuums, it’s especially helpful to have a full bag light or sound indication when it’s time to empty the bag.
Keep in mind the size of your home and its rooms when you consider the length of the vacuum’s cord. Longer cords will allow you to vacuum longer without needing to move to another outlet. The average cord length is around 5 meters or 15 feet, though some brands and models will have cords up to 10 meters/30 feet. If you live in a small apartment, cord length probably isn’t a huge concern for you. However, longer cords will help you clean larger homes and rooms more quickly and with fewer interruptions from moving outlet to outlet. Also, retractable cords are easier to store, especially if you have a longer cord length, which is something to consider.
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, includes all original accessories, and a 6 month Dyson limited warranty against original defects in materials & workmanship; warranty covers private household use in accordance with the owner's manual
- Powered by Dyson digital motor V6: Creates the most powerful cordless vacuum
- Up to 20 minutes of powerful fade-free suctions: Trigger releases instantly. Battery power is only used for cleaning. Up to 20 minutes of run time
- Converts for handheld cleaning: Dyson cordless vacuums quickly convert to a handheld for quick clean ups, spot cleaning and cleaning difficult places
- Direct-drive soft roller cleaner head features a full width brush roller that removes fine dust from floors
- Tools included: combo tool, crevice tool, stiff bristle brush, multi angle brush, and mattress tool
- Read more
- 2 Tier Radial cyclones
- Dyson digital motor
- Max cleaning mode
- One-touch bin emptying
- Washable filters
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.