Most popular inkjet printers
Comparing HP DeskJet 3632 and HP DeskJet 3752
HP DeskJet 3632
HP DeskJet 3752
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet compact printer: copy, scan, wireless printing, AirPrint, Instant Ink ready so you'll never run out of ink, and more
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone with AirPrint, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing
- Save your space with a compact printer designed to fit on your desk, on a shelf, or anywhere you need it
- Borderless photos are printed right to the edge of the paper. You get beautiful photo prints with no trimming!
- Save up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink: ordered by your printer and delivered to your door before you run out (optional subscription required). Use Original HP 63 ink cartridges to print up to 2x the pages as refilled cartridges
- Seven segment plus LCD display control panels allows for easy access to settings
- Paper sizes supported: Letter; legal; 4x6 in; 5x7 in; 8x10 in; No. 10 envelopes
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
- Read more
- DL envelope
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- Scanning via HP Photosmart Software
- Scan file format: pdf, bmp, jpg, gif, tif, tif, png
- Scan resolution: Up to 1200 dpi
- CIS Scan Element
- Optical resolution of 600 dpi
- HP ePrint
- Apple AirPrint
- Wireless Direct Printing
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
- 10 watts maximum
- 0.07 watts (Off)
- 2.1 watts (Standby)
- 0.88 watts (Sleep)
- Power Consumption Standby = 2.2 Watt
- Power Consumption Sleep = 0.69 Watt
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.