All best-selling routers in USA on one page. Refine your search by price, consumer score, popularity. Database is updated every month.
Select Price Range
Sort & Filter
Total results: 137
- RB4011 series - amazingly powerful routers with ten Gigabit ports, SFP+ 10Gbps interface and IPsec hardware acceleration
- The RB4011 uses a quad core Cortex A15 CPU, same as in our carrier grade RB1100AHx4 unitv
- (3) 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports, (1) RJ45 Serial and (1) SFP port
- Max power consumption: 13 Watts
- Mikrotik hEX S (RB760iGS) is a five port Gigabit Ethernet router for locations where wireless connectivity is not required.
- It comes with a very powerful dual core 880 MHz CPU and 256 MB RAM, capable of all the advanced configurations that RouterOS supports.
- LSX II offers the highest quality sound in its size with streaming up to 24bit/384kHz, making high-fidelity sound accessible to more listeners.Waterproof : No
- LSX II supports HDMI ARC and USB-C inputs, making it the perfect companion for TV, laptop and more.
7 expert reviews:
— by TechRadar
1 expert reviews:
The RB3011UiAS-RM is a high-performance multi-port device with 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports, SFP, USB 3.0, LCD, PoE out on port 10, 2x1.4GHz CPU, 1GB RAM, and Rout...
— by sourceforge.net
22 expert reviews:
— by PCMag
- Maximum Range : 3000 Sq Ft.Processor : 1.5GHz quad-core processor.
- Next-Gen WiFi Standard - Supporting the latest WiFi standard 802.11AX (WiFi 6) and 80MHz bandwidth for better capacity and efficiency.
11 expert reviews:
— by MBReviews
— by Android Central
9 expert reviews:
The TP-Link Archer AX73 Wi-Fi 6 router pushes incredibly fast speeds to multiple devices throughout your home securely and easily.
— by Android Authority
The Archer AX73 is the fifth dual-band router I’ve reviewed from TP-Link, and it manages to be different from the rest thanks to a relatively new look.
— by dongknows.com
10 / 137