Most Popular 3D Printers
Monoprice Select Mini - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Monoprice Select Mini
- Support for All Filament Types
- Wide range of extruder temperatures
- Small footprint
- Basic, open frame design
- Sample PLA filament
- MicroSD card
- Preinstalled models
- Compatible with Cura, Repetier, and other software
- Micro USB and MicroSD card connectivity
- 9.9 lbs
Monoprice Select Mini is a very popular and one of the cheaper options. It's in the top 3 bestselling 3D printers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Flsun Kossel Delta or XYZprinting Da Vinci Jr. 1.0w .
Monoprice Select Mini is $156.10 less expensive than an average 3D printer ($399).
- Fully assembled and calibrated at the factory
- Support for All Filament Types: The heated build plate and wide range of extruder temperatures allow this printer to work with any type of filament, from basic filaments, such as ABS and PLA, to more advanced materials, such as conductive PLA, wood and metal composites, or dissolvable PVA.
- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Read more