Most Popular 3D Printers
Monoprice Select Mini - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Monoprice Select Mini
- Support for All Filament Types
- Wide range of extruder temperatures
- Small footprint
- Basic, open frame design
- Sample PLA filament
- MicroSD card
- Preinstalled models
- Compatible with Cura, Repetier, and other software
- Micro USB and MicroSD card connectivity
- 9.9 lbs
Monoprice Select Mini is a top selling and one of the cheapest options. It's a #1 bestseller in 3D printers category and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as XYZprinting Da Vinci Jr. 1.0 or Flsun Kossel Delta .
Monoprice Select Mini is $193.41 less expensive than an average 3D printer ($404.75).
- Support for All Filament Types: The heated build plate and wide range of extruder temperatures allow this printer to work with any type of filament, from basic filaments, such as ABS and PLA, to more advanced materials, such as conductive PLA, wood and metal composites, or dissolvable PVA.
- Monoprice Quality Assurance/Technical Assistance: Live chat Mon through Fri 6am - 6pm PST | Phone at 877-271-2592 Mon through Fri 6am - 5pm PST.
- Compact Desktop Design: Featuring a small footprint and basic, open frame design, this 3D printer is compact enough for any desk.
- KINDLY REFER USER MANUAL BEFORE USE.
- Ready to Print: Unlike most other low-cost 3D printers, this printer ships fully assembled and has already been calibrated at the factory. We even include sample PLA filament and a MicroSD card with preinstalled models, so you can start printing right out of the box! Heated aluminum build plate nozzle cooling fan for printing all filament types. Complete kit with sample PLA filament, bed scraper, and MicroSD card with preloaded model files. Micro USB and MicroSD card connectivity. PC and Mac compatible. Compatible with Cura, Repetier, and other software
- Read more