Most Popular Speakers
Kef Q300 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- 6.5" point-source Uni-Q driver array
- Rigid new aluminum cone technology
- 2" voice coil
- 14" tall
- 17 lbs
Kef Q300 are a very popular and one of the most expensive options. They're in the top 3 bestselling speakers and have dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as JBL Studio 230 or Klipsch RP-160M .
Kef Q300 were released in 2011. There are a lot of newer speakers on the market. Show newer Speakers
Kef Q300 are $221.96 more expensive than average speakers ($177.40).
- With its 6.5 inch point-source Uni-Q driver array, the Q300 delivers an accurately dispersed soundstage throughout the room than is possible with any conventional speaker.
- The Q300's Uni-Q driver array also features a rigid new aluminum cone technology and a large, 2 inch voice coil to ensure impressive and distortion-free low frequency handling.
- The KEF Q300 stands a full 14 inches tall and just under a foot deep, making it perfect for any bookshelf or desktop in your home. The versatile Q300 can be paired up with any floorstanding speakers, center channels, or subwoofers from the KEF Q Series as a home theater system.
- Used solo or in tandem with other Q Series speakers as a full-on home theater system, the Q300 will envelope any room in the same beautifully integrated three-dimensional sound image.
- Read more