Kinesis Freestyle Edge RGB - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Versatile split design great for typing and gaming: move the right module out of the way and bring your mouse in close for improved endurance and more precise aim (eSports proven). rotate the left module for optimal key coverage or to squeeze into a tight space at a LAN. Or split the modules up to 20 inches and put your stream mic, HOTAS, or mouse in the middle for easy access. Separate the modules to shoulder-width for an ergonomic typing posture and add the lift kit tenting accessory to reduce forearm strain. The detachable Palm Supports now include all-new thick cushioned palm pads for even more comfort.
- 100% Mechanical switches for maximum performance: genuine Cherry MX silver speed mechanical switches (low-force, short travel) offer professional-grade responsiveness and unmatched durability (50M clicks). choose the switch that's right for you.
- Immersive RGB lighting for a signature look: 16.8M Color per-key RGB Backlighting with 10 customizable effects like wave, spectrum, rebound, pulse, rain and much more. Install lighting expansion pack 1 to add Dual layer lighting and two-tone effects.
- All 95 keys are fully programmable for complete customization: Use the dedicated SmartSet key for convenient on-the-fly Remaps and macros, or use the all-new SmartSet app for special actions or to customize lighting effects. 9 Available profiles with dual layers, powerful macros, quick Remaps, 9 game keys, 1ms response time, NKRO, game mode, & much more. All profiles and settings save directly to the keyboard's 4MB onboard memory for Tournament play.
- 100% plug-and-play: compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, and chrome (1 full-size USB port required). no special drivers required. Rgb SmartSet app for Windows and Mac available for download.
- Read more