Most Popular Inkjet Printers
HP DeskJet 3630 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
HP DeskJet 3630
- Easy mobile printing -Connect your smartphone or tablet directly to your printer and easily print without accessing a network
- Simplify your tasks. The display panel features simple icons for controlling print, scan, and copy functions.
- Save your space with a compact all-in-one designed to fit on your desk, on a shelf, or anywhere you need it.
- Print in any room you choose without causing disruptions. Optional quiet mode helps keep noise to a minimum.
- Read more
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- Optical Resolution = 1200 dpi
- Grayscale Depth = 8-bit
- Scan Element = CIS
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
- Operational = 10 Watt
- Standby = 2.1 Watt
- Sleep = 0.88 Watt
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.