Most Popular Inkjet Printers
HP Envy 7640 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
HP Envy 7640
- Snap. Print. Enjoy - print photos from your smartphone or tablet in three easy steps and laser-quality documents from your connected-PC with wired and wireless networking options. Print with just a touch from your NFC-enabled mobile device.
- Save up to 50% on ink with optional HP Instant Ink replacement service - the low-cost way to print everything you need with confidence. Original HP Ink is ordered by your printer and delivered to your door so you'll always have it.
- Help your family accomplish more with this full-featured HP ENVY e-all-in-one. Print from your mobile devices, create lab-quality photos and laser-quality documents with ease, and breeze through multipage copy, scan, and fax tasks.
- Use only Original HP Ink in your HP printer for great results, print after print
- This HP Printer is compatible with Windows 10 (printer driver update may be required)
- Read more
- 3 in x 5 in
- 3.95 in x 5.9 in
- 4 in x 6 in
- 5 in x 7 in
- 8 in x 10 in
- Glossy Photo Paper
- Matte Photo Paper
- Plain Paper
- Inkjet Paper
- Recycled Paper
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- USB Cable
- Windows 8
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
- 1.55 watts sleep mode
- 5.04 watts standby mode
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.