Most Popular Inkjet Printers
HP Envy 7640 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
HP Envy 7640
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, color touchscreen, Instant Ink ready so you'll never run out of ink, and more
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone or iPad with AirPrint, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing
- Manage multiple pages quickly with the 25-page automatic document feeder and automatic two-sided printing
- Borderless photos are printed right to the edge of the paper. You get beautiful photo prints with no trimming!
- Save up to 50% on Ink with HP Instant Ink: ordered by your printer and delivered to your door before you run out (optional subscription required). Use Original HP 62 Ink cartridges to print up to 2x the pages as refilled cartridges
- Walk up, edit, and print photos right from the 3.5-inch (8.89 cm) touchscreen
- Paper sizes supported: Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
- Read more
- 3 in x 5 in
- 3.95 in x 5.9 in
- 4 in x 6 in
- 5 in x 7 in
- 8 in x 10 in
- Glossy Photo Paper
- Matte Photo Paper
- Plain Paper
- Inkjet Paper
- Recycled Paper
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- USB Cable
- Windows 8
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
- 1.55 watts sleep mode
- 5.04 watts standby mode
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.