Most popular inkjet printers
HP OfficeJet 4650 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
HP OfficeJet 4650
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- Scan file format: TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, PDF, PDF Searchable, RTF, TXT
- Scan to file (PDF or JPG)
- Scan to email (PDF or JPG)
- Everyday Scan (which is scan to PDF)
- Scan resolution: 1200 ppi
- HP ePrint
- Apple AirPrint
- Wireless Direct Printing
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
- Simplex: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in
- Duplex: 3 x 5.5 to 8.5 x 12.2 in
- Plain paper
- Photo paper
- Brochure Paper
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, fax, Wireless printing, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, touchscreen, instant ink ready so you'll never run out of ink, and more
- Mobile printing: Print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily Print from your iPhone or iPad with AirPrint, Print even without a network using wireless Direct printing
- 2-Sided printing allows you to Print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper Use by up to 50%
- Laser quality text and brilliant color for all your documents and projects
- Paper sizes supported: various sizes from 3x5 in to 8.5x14 in including Letter, legal, 4x6 in, 5x7 in, 8x10 in & no. 10 envelopes.
- Read more
- Operational/Printing = 15 W
- Copy = 12 W
- Ready = 3.45 W
- Sleep = 0.65 W
- Power-Off = 0.15 W
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.