Most Popular Robotic Vacuums
iRobot Roomba 980 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
iRobot Roomba 980
When it comes to size for robot vacuums, pay particular attention to the height measurement. If the device is too tall, it won’t fit under beds, dressers, couches, and other furniture to clean in the deepest corners of your home. Measure the smallest opening underneath your furniture and compare against the height of the vacuum to ensure the vacuum can get into all those hard to reach places.Hide
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- DOES NOT INCLUDE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY IF PURCHASED FROM AN UNAUTHORIZED RESELLER; see list of authorized resellers in the Warranty PDF below
- iRobot HOME App lets you clean, schedule, & customize cleaning preferences from your smartphone; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Cleans an entire level of your home with iAdapt 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization.Roomba 980 robot vacuum cleans continuously for up to 120 minutes, then recharges and resumes cleaning until the job is done.
- Runs for up to 120 minutes, then automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job
- AeroForce Cleaning System with Power Boost loosens, lifts & suctions dirt with up to 10x more air power, patented tangle-free brushes handle pet hair with ease
- Read more