Most Popular Smartphones
Samsung Galaxy J3 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Samsung Galaxy J3
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does Being that this device is GSM unlocked it will work on any GSM Network with a NANO size SIM Card (and the NANO Sim card is NOT enclosed) you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activation of an account)
- WHAT NETWORK FREQUENCIES ARE SUPPORTED BY THIS DEVICE: GSM: GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900 UMTS: B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850) 4G LTE: B2(1900) ,B4(AWS), B5(850), B12(700)
- HOW LONG CAN I EXPECT THE BATTERY TO LAST ME: Well the battery has 2600mAh which in a Usage time frame means Battery, Talk Time Up to 9 hours Music Play Time of up to 71 hrs Video Play Time up to 13 hrs Internet Use Time on 3G: up to 11 hrs on LTE: up to 12 hrs on Wi-Fi: up to 13 hrs before you need to recharge the battery.
- WHAT CAN I EXPECT OUT OF THE BOX: Well the J3 comes running Android 7.0 (Nougat) with upgrades available to 8.0.0 Oreo with a Quad-Core Processor Clocked at 1.4GHz 5MP Rear Camera and a 2MP Selfy Camera 16 GB of internal Storage (11.6 Avail) to User and 2 GB or RAM
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers the kinds that Use SIM Cards for Service like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers) Unlocked Devices will not work with CDMA Carriers the kinds that dont use sim cards for service like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin (contact your network provider prior to purchasing for verification that they support GSM frequencies).
- Read more
Deals up to 50%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.