Most Popular Streaming Players
Roku Premiere - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Perfect for HD and 4K Ultra HD TVs
- Fast quad-core processor
- 802.11ac dual-band wireless
- 4K Ultra HD
- Four times the resolution of 1080p HD
Roku Premiere is a very popular option in the middle of the streaming players price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling streaming players and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Zenoplige MXQ Pro or GooBang Doo XB-II 2017 .
Roku Premiere is $8.24 less expensive than an average streaming player ($66.99).
- Perfect for HD and 4K Ultra HD TVs, features fast quad-core processor and 802.11ac dual-band wireless.
- 4K Ultra HD with four times the resolution of 1080p HD, delivers crisp detail and brilliant, life-like images.
- Easy access to 450,000+ movies and TV episodes across 4,500+ paid or free channels, including Netflix, Video, Hulu, and PBS KIDS.
- Unbiased search across top channels. Find where it's free or cheapest to watch.
- Free Roku mobile app on your iOS or Android phone for handy voice search, sharing photos, private listening with headphones, and more.
- Read more