Kanto SUB8 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- sub8’s acoustic MDF enclosure is engineered to reduce undesired resonance and reverberation inside the box, providing clean, deep sound.
- Although designed to be a perfect match with Kanto speakers, sub8 features stereo inputs allowing use with any source. Anything from vintage stereo receivers to high–end amplifiers with stereo sub output can be connected, so you don’t have to sacrifice quality for convenience.
- Solid rubber feet keep sub8 firmly planted on any surface. De–coupling the housing from the surrounding environment allows for unmatched clarity and separation from lower–mid frequencies, and reduces vibration.
- Sealed powered subwoofer with powerful bass, grille protects the sub from dust and impact, MDF design prevents extra reverberation.
- sub8 is available in a Gloss Black, Gloss White, Matte Black, and Matte Grey to suit your personal style.
- Read more