Most Popular Convertible Car Seats
Britax Advocate ClickTight - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Britax Advocate ClickTight
The Britax ClickTight convertible car seat is equipped with an easy and safe installation system making it as convenient as buckling a seatbelt. You can quickly monitor if the seatbelt is properly tight with its Click & Safe Snug Harness indicator. It has a 14-point adjustable harness to comfortably suit your growing child (remember to follow the weight and height specifications on the seat for maximum safety, however).
This convertible car seat is layered with a 2-side impact protection foam, foam-lined headrest, and an energy-absorbing shell to minimize the force in case of a collision. The shell is built with an impact stabilizing steel frame and a base that reduces the force to protect your child.Read full review Hide full review
- Very safe for your child
- Steel framework and staged-release stitches
- ClickTight Installation system for easy use
- Both rear- and forward facing mode
- 14-position harness
- 2-position buckle
- No recline position
- No adjustable headrest
The Britax Advocate ClickTight is an expensive car seat, costing a little less than $350, but a great model to invest in. It is a good convertible car seat that will keep your baby safe and protected, with a sturdy steel framework. The base absorbs energy so that your child will not be disturbed or harmed even if you are in a collision; the staged-release stitches on the seat reduce any chance of forward movement if you have to suddenly brake or get into a crash. If you are worried about your baby’s safety while on the road, this is undoubtedly one of the safest car seats to choose.
The ClickTight Installation system makes it possible to install the car seat into your car in a matter of seconds, not wasting any of your time or energy. With a 14-position harness and a 2-position buckle, your child will have the independence to grow up with this car seat.
The Britax Advocate ClickTight can accommodate children weighing from 5 pounds to 65 pounds, in both the rear- and forward facing mode. However, unfortunately, this seat comes with a single recline position and the headrest cannot be adjusted. Otherwise, this is definitely a safe car seat to consider.Read full review Hide full review
- ClickTight Installation System
- Steel frame
- Energy-absorbing base
- V-shaped tether
- Staged-release stitches
- 3 layers of side impact protection
- Click & Safe Snug Harness Indicator
- Quick-adjust 14-position harness and 2-position buckle
Britax Advocate ClickTight is a very popular and one of the most expensive options. It's in the top 3 bestselling convertible car seats and has many popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Chicco Nextfit Zip or Peg Perego Premium .
Britax Advocate ClickTight was released in 2015. There are a lot of newer convertible car seats on the market. Show newer Convertible Car Seats
Britax Advocate ClickTight is $202.10 more expensive than an average convertible car seat ($149.99).
- ClickTight Installation System is the safest and simplest technology on the market; Open the front of the car seat, buckle the seat belt across and click the seat shut; That's all you need to do for rock-solid installation
- SafeCell Impact Protection is a safety system including a steel frame, energy-absorbing base, V-shaped tether to minimize seat rotation and staged-release stitches that slow and reduce forward movement during a crash
- 3 layers of side impact protection, formed by a deep foam-lined shell, quick-adjust head protection and side cushions, absorb energy and shield your child from the most dangerous type of collision
- Click & Safe Snug Harness Indicator gives an audible "click" to aid you in the proper tightening of your child's harness
- Quick-adjust 14-position harness and 2-position buckle allows you to easily move the harness upward and buckle outward for a comfortable secure fit as your child grows
- Read more
- Small (e.g. Toyota Prius)
- Medium (e.g. Kia Optima)
- Large (e.g. Dodge Charger)
- SUV / Minivans
- Easy-buckle system keeps buckles and straps out of your way when positioning your child.