Clek Foonf - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Expert reviews 
- with a score: 1
- without a score: 18
- Built Like a Tank: Each seat is built on a solid metal substructure with inner and outer energy-absorbing foam layers and an adjustable headrest for maximum side impact protection.
- Revolutionary Forward-Facing Safety: Inspired by automotive technology, Foonf incorporates aluminum honeycomb crumple technology to absorb energy in a collision and reduce forces on the child.
- Effortless Forward-Facing Installation: The Rigid-LATCH system makes proper forward-facing installation effortless, allowing you to remove and install your seat in seconds and with peace of mind.Fore-Aft Measurement in Rear-Facing:33 inch
- Rear-Facing for Longer: Designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use up to 50 pounds, and comes standard with a steel anti-rebound for enhanced rear-facing safety performance.
- Green + Clean: Tailored in GREENGUARD Gold Certified fluorine-free C-Zero fabrics that protects against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria, and are free of halogenated flame retardants.
- 9-year expiration. 1+2 year warranty. Harness Slot Height is 8–17 in
- Read more