Most Popular Convertible Car Seats
Graco Extend2Fit - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- 6 different recline positions
- Extra 5" leg space
- Both rear- and front-facing options
- Easy-to-reach harness
- 10 different headrest positions
- Very healthy children might get a little uncomfortable inside the seat
When you want safety and comfort for your child on the go, you can definitely invest in the Graco Extend2Fit Car seat that can last you years and more than one baby. Affordable and sturdy, this is definitely one of the finer convertible car seats in the market.
You can use the Graco Extend2Fit in both rear-facing and front facing way. Since doctors and pediatricians recommend putting the baby in a rear-facing position until they are at least 2 years old, you can easily use this convertible car seat for a baby who weighs between 4-50 lbs. Afterwards, the front-facing position can safely hold your toddler weighing 22-65 lbs for the next few years.
The Graco Extend2Fit has a unique feature of 5X more room leg than your average car seat. Even when your baby is little and is using the rear-facing option of the car seat, there will be ample space for them to grow in. You won’t have to worry about your growing baby crouching down or being uncomfortable all through the way in a cramped space. With 6 different recline positions and 10 headrest positions to choose from, your baby or toddler will be as comfortable as possible as you go on with your chores throughout the day.Read full review Hide full review
- Rear-facing infants from 4-50 Pound
- Forward-facing toddlers from 22-65 Pound
- 3-position extension panel adjusts
Graco Extend2Fit is a top selling option in the middle of the convertible car seats price range. It's a #1 bestseller in convertible car seats category and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Graco Size4Me 65 or Graco MySize 65 .
Graco Extend2Fit was released last year in March. There are dozens of newer convertible car seats on the market. Show newer Convertible Car Seats
Graco Extend2Fit is $19.75 cheaper than the average convertible car seat ($139).
- For rear-facing infants from 4-50 pounds and forward-facing toddlers from 22-65 pounds
- 4-position extension panel adjusts to provide 5" additional leg room allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing longer
- Up to 50 pounds rear-facing allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing for longer
- Read more
- Small (e.g. Toyota Prius)
- Medium (e.g. Kia Optima)
- Large (e.g. Dodge Charger)
- SUV / Minivans