Most Popular Convertible Car Seats
Graco Milestone - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Can be used in 3 modes
- Can accommodate a baby weighing up to 100 pounds
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System
- 4-position recline
- 5-point harness system
- No adjustable headrest
- No cup holder
- No storage
Costing less than $200, this is a sturdy and affordable 3-in-1 convertible car seat that you can definitely consider buying for your baby’s safety and comfort on the road. You will be able to use this car seat in three different modes in your child’s life: in the rear-facing mode when they are very young, in the front-facing mode when they are older than 2 years and later, in a booster mode when they don’t need a car seat anymore. In the first mode, the Graco Milestone can accommodate a baby weighing up to 40 pounds and in the forward-facing mode, it can easily accommodate a child weighing from 20 to 65 pounds. As a booster seat, this car seat can accommodate your growing child up to when they are 100 pounds.
With the Simply Safe Adjust Harness System, tucking in your child safely will only take a second, and ensure proper safety. With this seat’s 4-position recline, your baby will be comfortable enough to fall asleep in the car during long or shorter journeys. Besides, the Graco Milestone comes with a 5-point harness system at the front that allows your baby to grow comfortably, without the feeling of suffocation. This car seat has been crash tested and is completely safe for your family.Read full review Hide full review
- Rear-facing infant car seat from 5 - 40 pounds
- Forward-facing car seat from 20 - 65 pounds
- Belt-positioning booster 30 - 100 pounds
- Safe Adjust Harness System
- 4-position recline
- InRight Latch attachment
Graco Milestone is a very popular and one of the more expensive options. It's in the top 3 bestselling convertible car seats and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Safety 1rst SE 65 Air+ or Evenflo Symphony LX .
Graco Milestone was released in 2014. There are a lot of newer convertible car seats on the market. Show newer Convertible Car Seats
Graco Milestone is $17.39 more expensive than an average convertible car seat ($139).
- 3-in-1 transforms from a rear-facing infant car seat from 5 - 40 pounds, to a forward-facing car seat from 20 - 65 pounds, to a belt-positioning booster 30 - 100 pounds
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest, in one motion, to ensure that your child is always properly secured.
- 4-position recline helps keep your growing child comfy, in rear- and forward-facing modes
- Graco's exclusive InRight LATCH attachment provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audio click cue to help ensure secure installation
- In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the Milestone car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system
- Read more
- Small (e.g. Toyota Prius)
- Medium (e.g. Kia Optima)
- Large (e.g. Dodge Charger)
- SUV / Minivans