Most Popular Car Seats
Graco Milestone Ayla - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Graco Milestone Ayla
- Rear-facing infant car seat from 5 - 40 pounds
- Forward-facing car seat from 20 - 65 pounds
- Belt-positioning booster 30 - 100 pounds
- Safe Adjust Harness System
- 4-position recline
- InRight Latch attachment
Graco Milestone Ayla is a popular and one of the more expensive options. It's in the top 3 bestselling car seats and has many popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Graco Milestone Gotham or Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 .
Graco Milestone Ayla was released in 2015. There are a lot of newer car seats on the market. Show newer Car Seats
Graco Milestone Ayla is $34 more expensive than an average car seat ($149.99).
- 3-in-1 transforms from a rear-facing infant car seat from 5 - 40 pounds, to a forward-facing car seat from 20 - 65 pounds, to a belt-positioning booster 30 - 100 pounds
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest, in one motion, to ensure that your child is always properly secured.
- 4-position recline helps keep your growing child comfy, in rear- and forward-facing modes
- Graco's exclusive InRight LATCH attachment provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audio click cue to help ensure secure installation
- In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the Milestone car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system
- Read more