Most Popular Convertible Car Seats
Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Maxi-Cosi Pria 70
- Both rear- and forward-facing mode
- Accommodates very small children from 4 pounds
- Accommodates children up to 70 pounds
- 3 recline positions
- Adjustable headrest
- Air Protected sides
- Machine Washable
- Stay-in-the car base
Costing only a little over the affordable price of$150, one unique feature of the Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 is the premium padding of the covers that keeps the baby comfortable and dry. Besides, the self-wicking fabric is removable, easy to clean and machine washable.
Parents and caretakers can use the Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 for very small children weighing about 4 pounds, in their first days after birth. This makes this the perfect car seat for taking your baby home from the hospital. Moreover, this convertible car seat can be used in both rear- and forward-facing mode,accommodating children weighing 9-40 pounds in the first mode, and toddlers weighing 22 to 70 pounds in the forward-facing mode. This makes it also ideal for healthier and bigger children.
A stay-in-car base forces the Maxi-Cosi to fit sturdily in your car, reducing any chance of slipping when you brake. The sides are protected by Air Protect Technology that will keep your children safe in case of collision or an accident, especially around the head and the shoulders.With 3 recline positions, your baby will be comfortable and happy; besides, the headrest is adjustable to suit your growing child’s need and you get an integrated cup holder with the Maxi-Cosi Pria 70!Read full review Hide full review
- Special edition premium fabrics
- 9-40 pounds rear-facing
- 22-70 pounds forward-facing
- Advanced air cushion system
- One-hand harness height adjustment with micro-adjustments
- Rear-facing adjustment
- Air protect side impact protection
Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 is a very popular and one of the more expensive options. It's in the top 3 bestselling convertible car seats and has a couple of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Graco SlimFit All-in-One or Evenflo Symphony DLX .
Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 was released in 2014. There are a lot of newer convertible car seats on the market. Show newer Convertible Car Seats
Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 is $60.99 more expensive than an average convertible car seat ($139).
- 2-IN-1 CONVERTIBLE CAR SEAT - Two modes of use: rear-facing car seat 9-40 pounds and forward-facing car seat 22-70 pounds.
- SUPERIOR SIDE IMPACT PROTECTION - Designed by car seat safety experts, the patented Air Protect® advanced cushioning system provides superior protection around your child's head.
- MACHINE WASHABLE FABRICS - The seat pad and harness covers are machine washable and removable with simple snaps. There's never a need to uninstall the seat or rethread the harness for cleaning.
- EXTRA-COMFORTABLE RIDE - The premium fabrics and padding on the Pria 70 Convertible Car Seat provide the most comfort for your child during the ride.
- EASIER INSTALLATION - The seat features a deep recline adjustment system for a more customized fit to your vehicle and is also easier to install thanks to LATCH compatibility.
- Read more
- Small (e.g. Toyota Prius)
- Medium (e.g. Kia Optima)
- Large (e.g. Dodge Charger)
- SUV / Minivans