Most Popular Car Seats
Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Maxi-Cosi Pria 70
Costing only a little over the affordable price of$150, one unique feature of the Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 is the premium padding of the covers that keeps the baby comfortable and dry. Besides, the self-wicking fabric is removable, easy to clean and machine washable.
Parents and caretakers can use the Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 for very small children weighing about 4 pounds, in their first days after birth. This makes this the perfect car seat for taking your baby home from the hospital. Moreover, this convertible car seat can be used in both rear- and forward-facing mode,accommodating children weighing 9-40 pounds in the first mode, and toddlers weighing 22 to 70 pounds in the forward-facing mode. This makes it also ideal for healthier and bigger children.
A stay-in-car base forces the Maxi-Cosi to fit sturdily in your car, reducing any chance of slipping when you brake. The sides are protected by Air Protect Technology that will keep your children safe in case of collision or an accident, especially around the head and the shoulders.With 3 recline positions, your baby will be comfortable and happy; besides, the headrest is adjustable to suit your growing child’s need and you get an integrated cup holder with the Maxi-Cosi Pria 70!
- Both rear- and forward-facing mode
- Accommodates very small children from 4 pounds
- Accommodates children up to 70 pounds
- 3 recline positions
- Adjustable headrest
- Air Protected sides
- Machine Washable
- Stay-in-the car base
- Special edition premium fabrics
- 9-40 pounds rear-facing
- 22-70 pounds forward-facing
- Advanced air cushion system
- One-hand harness height adjustment with micro-adjustments
- Rear-facing adjustment
- Air protect side impact protection
Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 is a very popular option in the middle of the car seats price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling car seats and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Recaro Proride or Graco SlimFit All-in-One .
Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 was released in 2015. There are a lot of newer car seats on the market. Show newer Car Seats
Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 is $16.59 more expensive than an average car seat ($153.40).
- Rear facing: 9-40 lbs. up to 40 in.
- Front facing 22-70 lbs. up to 52 in.
- FlexTech multi-directional crash energy management
- Air Protect Advanced air cushion system
- Protects child's head in a side-impact crash
- Read more