Most popular racing wheels
Logitech Driving Force GT - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Logitech Driving Force GT
- 24-position realtime adjustment dial: Fine-tune brake bias, TCS, and damper settings on the fly for unprecedented control over your car's performance.
- 900-degree wheel rotation: Go 2.5 times around lock to lock, just as you would behind the wheel of many real cars.
- Force feedback technology: Feel every inch of the road for maximum control and the ultimate racing experience.
- Gas and brake pedals: Get precise throttle and brake response with true-to-life pedals.
- Sequential stick shift: Go through the gears for the ultimate in control.
- Read more
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.