Most popular laser printers
Brother MFC-9340CDW - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Actual scan Area on the glass is 8.26" X 11.47" For all BROTHER 8.5"X 11.5" Scanners.
- Advanced duplexing capabilities: automatic duplex printing (two-sided printing), single-pass duplex scanning & faxing
- Versatile printer connectivity: RJ-45 Ethernet, Wireless 802.11B/g/n, Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Encompassing mobile device printing support: airprint™, Google cloud print™, brother™ iprint&scan (free app), cortado workplace and Wi-Fi direct™
- High performance output: produce crisp black and high-impact color business documents (up to 600 x 2400 dpi resolution @ up to 23 ppm) using brother’ S Digital LED Print technology
- Read more
- Plain Paper
- Bond Paper
- Recycled Paper
- Glossy Paper
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- Network Folder/CIFS (Windows only)
- E-mail Server (download only)
- Brother iPrint&Label
- Cortado Workplace
- Google Cloud Print
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Near Field Communication
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- Deep Sleep = 1.8W
- Ready = 70W
- Printing = 380W
- Copying = 370W