Brother MFC9130CW - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- FAST PRINT AND SCAN: The Brother MFC-9130CW lets you get things done with up to 19 ppm print speed and scans up to 29 ipm in black and 22 ipm in color
- AFFORDABLE AND FLEXIBLE COLOR PRINTING: Affordably print professional quality, rich, vivid color documents with laser printer quality. The 250 sheet adjustable paper tray helps minimize refills and the manual feed slot handles varied printing needs
- 3.7” COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: Print from and scan to popular cloud apps directly from the 3.7" color touchscreen including Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote and more. Save time by creating custom shortcuts on the touchscreen for your most used features.
- PRINT AND CONNECT YOUR WAY: Print wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet with built-in wireless, and Wi-Fi Direct or connect locally to a single computer via USB interface.
- UNIT DIMENSIONS (WxDxH): 16.1” W x 19” D x 16.1” H
- AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT ENABLED: Upon activation, Amazon Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from Amazon when it’s low
- Read more
- Plain Paper
- Bond Paper
- Recycled Paper
- Glossy Paper
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- Network Folder/CIFS (Windows only)
- E-mail Server (download only)
- Brother iPrint&Label
- Google Cloud Print
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Cortado Workplace
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- Deep Sleep = 1.8W
- Ready = 70W
- Printing = 365W
- Copying = 380W