Brother HL-L2390DW - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Engineered for productivity: Brother’s latest technology is infused into the HL L2390DW. Equipped with a flatbed scan glass for convenient copying, this monochrome laser printer is engineered to scan directly from mobile devices
- Print more, wait less: Developed to optimize efficiency, this replacement for the DCPL2520DW produces a robust and class leading print speed of up to 32 pages per minute (1)
- New, user friendly features : This new Brother monochrome laser printer includes a 250 sheet paper capacity, which helps improve office efficiency with less refills. The HLL2390DW also handles legal and letter sized paper
- Flexible printing: Print envelopes, card stock, and multiple sized paper through the easy to access manual feed slot, allowing you to create professional looking documents with high resolution
- Wireless printing & exceptional support : The easy to link wireless technology allows you to submit print jobs from your laptop, smartphone, desktop, and tablets (2). We provide free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer. At Brother, we want to ensure that your experience with us is exceptional
- Amazon dash replenishment enabled: Upon activation, Amazon Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from Amazon when it’s low
- Read more
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.