Brother HL-L2395DW - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Engineered for convenience – This new Brother Monochrome Laser Printer is conveniently equipped with a flatbed scan glass for quick copying and scanning. Mobile Device Compatibility AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Brother iPrint and Scan, Mopria, Cortado Workplace
- Optimized for efficiency – Engineered with new features, the HL L2395DW laser printer (replacement for the HLL2380DW) and has been optimized for efficiency, allowing you to print up to 36 pages per minute(1)
- Faster, high quality prints: This monochrome laser printer is built with a 250 sheet paper capacity that helps improve efficiency due to less time spent refilling trays. It also handles both letter and legal sized paper. Power Source AC 120V 50/60Hz.Machine Noise (Ready/Printing): 30dB / 50dB
- Cloud based print & scan – Print from and scan to popular Cloud services directly from the 2.7" color touchscreen, including Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote, and more(4)
- Wireless printing & exceptional support – This printer’s simple to connect wireless technology allows you to submit print jobs from your laptop, smartphone, desktop, and tablets(2). The "Touch to connect" printing with NFC delivers added convenience(3). We provide free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer
- Amazon dash replenishment enabled: Upon activation, Amazon Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from Amazon when it’s low
- Operating Environment: Temperature 50 - 91°F
- Read more
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.