Most popular laser printers
Brother HL-L2395DW - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Engineered for productivity. Equipped with a flatbed scan glass for convenience copying and scanning right from the device. Copy Capability- Black and White. Print Technology- B/W Laser. Scanning Capability- B/W and Color
- Print more, wait less. Engineered for efficient performance with class leading Print speeds of up to 36 pages per minute.
- The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with less refills and the manual feed slot offers Professional prints on a variety of papers and sizes, such as card stock, envelopes, etc.
- Printing as mobile as you are. Print wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet. "Touch to Connect" printing with NFC delivers added convenience
- Print-from and scan-to popular cloud services directly from the 2.7" color touchscreen including Dropbox, Google drive, Evernote, OneNote and more.
- Read more
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.