Most popular laser printers
HP LaserJet M506dn - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
HP LaserJet M506dn
- FEATURES DESIGNED FOR YOUR BUSINESS: Monochrome laser printer, two-sided/duplex printing, 4-line display with keypad, built-in Ethernet, 100-sheet multipurpose paper tray and a 550-sheet second paper tray.
- FAST PRINT SPEED: Zoom through your print jobs with print speeds up to 45 pages per minute and first page out as fast as 5.9 seconds.
- COMPREHENSIVE SECURITY: Deepest security to detect, stop, and self-heal from attacks—automatically. Embedded features protect this office printer from boot up to shutdown.
- HP JETINTELLIGENCE VALUE: Choose Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence - engineered to help your HP LaserJet printer print up to 40% faster and 33% more prints.
- IDEAL FOR SMALL TO MID-SIZE BUSINESSES: 650-sheet paper input capacity, up to 7,500-page monthly volume, and up to 15 users for your workgroup.
- Paper sizes supported: Letter, legal, executive, 4x6, 5x8, 8.5x13, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch)
- Choose HP Original cartridges: Use Original HP 87A & 87X Toner cartridges specially designed to work with your printer and avoid frustrating reprints, wasted supplies, and delays.
- Warranty information: This printer features a one-year, return to bench warranty
- Read more
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- 741.98 watts (Active Printing)
- 13.72 watts (Ready)
- 2.51 watts (Sleep)
- 0.08 watts (Auto-Off)
- 0.08 watts (Off)