Most popular laser printers
Samsung Xpress M2020W - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Samsung Xpress M2020W
- GREAT VALUE FOR YOUR HOME OFFICE - This Samsung single-function monochrome laser printer features superior print quality, NFC + WiFi connectivity, and fast print speed.
- GET PRINT ON TAP - NFC enables your mobile device to connect and communicate with your printer. Simply tap your NFC-enabled phone to this black and white laser printer and start printing (Android device only).
- EASY MOBILE PRINTING - Download the free Samsung Mobile Print app or use Google Cloud Print and print directly with your mobile device from this wireless laser printer.
- FAST SPEED PRINTING - Print up to 21 pages per minute. Recommended monthly volume of 100-1,500 pages.
- PROFESSIONAL IMAGE QUALITY - Get sharp, crisp images and text produced by Samsung's innovative imaging technology.
- WIDE RANGE OF PAPER SIZE SUPPORT - from 3" x 5" - 8.5" x 14" plain paper, recycled paper, label, cardstock, color paper and others.
- ORIGINAL SAMSUNG CARTRIDGES - Use Samsung MLT-D111S toner cartridge for best results. Noise Level - <50 dBA while printing
- ONE-YEAR LIMITED HARDWARE WARRANTY - Samsung printer, now supported by HP(1), provides 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support.
- Read more
- Letter A Size
- JIS B5
- Plain paper
- Bond paper
- Recycled paper
- Cotton paper
- Thick paper
- Thin paper
- Card stock
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- Operational = 310 W
- Standby = 30 W
- Sleep = 1.5 W
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.