Most popular laser printers
Xerox WorkCentre 3215 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Xerox WorkCentre 3215
- Input Tray: 4.14 x 5.85" to 8.50 x 14.00" (10.5 x 14.9 cm to 21.6 x 35.6 cm)
- Manual Feed Slot: 3.0 x 5.0" to 8.5 x 14.0" (7.6 x 12.7 cm to 21.6 x 35.6 cm)
- ADF: 5.8 x 5.8" to 8.5 x 14.0" (14.8 x 14.8 cm to 21.6 x 35.6 cm)
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- Operating: 417 W
- Standby: 46 W
- Power save: 2 W
- Wi-Fi Direct. Now mobile phones, tablets and laptop computers can make a secure connection directly to the printer or multifunction printer even if you don't have an existing wireless network.
- Affordable Reliability. Keep your costs down with fast, ... Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.