Most Popular Bluetooth Speakers
Anker A3143 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!
- Huge Stereo Sound: Enjoy crisp, clear audio with impressive volume powered by dual ten-watt drivers.
- Booming Bass: Features MaxxBass technology and two passive subwoofers for enhanced bass performance. Hear the soaring highs and deep lows of all your favorite tracks.
- Bluetooth 4.0: Instantly connect your phone or tablet from up to 33 feet away. Speaker automatically reconnects to the last device used. Compact size lets you easily move it around from room to room.
- 6 Hours of Music: Boasting a 5200mAh lithium-ion battery, this Bluetooth speaker can play up to 125 songs at mid-level volume on a single charge. (Playtime varies by volume level and audio content).
- What You Get: Anker Premium Stereo Bluetooth Speaker, Micro USB cable, 3.5mm audio cable, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.