Most popular bluetooth speakers
Aomais GO - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!
- IPX7 Waterproof: Really waterproof! AOMAIS Go has top level waterproof able to withstand full immersion of up to 33 feet for 30 minutes. Other speakers may claim water resistance but can only defend against the smallest splashes. AOMAIS Go is protected enough to go on, it's dustproof, snowproof, mudproof, waterproof or even being dropped. Confidently take AOMAIS Go for shower, boat, hiking, camping, risk, to the beach, pool, or just your backyard. With Sporty looks, great gift for summer holiday
- AOMAIS Go Makes the Party: Clear, rich sound that fills the room indoors and performs outdoors. Easily connect any device with a playlist to have continuous sound for any occasion. Tablets, cellphones sync in a snap with Bluetooth 4.2. Works great with iPhones, iPad, Samsung, HTC. Wired connection with PC, TV and other non-Bluetooth devices with 3.5mm audio jack. Use AOMAIS Go for hands-free calling.
- Booming Bass and Full Volume: Get 30W sound with AOMAIS Go's two 15 watt full-range drivers and two passive radiators. Super bass booms with less than 1% total harmonic distortion. 30W volume level not enough? Easily pair two speakers, creating left and right channels, for a powerful 60W stereo surround sound. Don't sacrifice good look, performance that holds up to even the toughest use. Choose from Solid Black, Youth Orange, or Royal Blue. A perfect gift for music lover with an active lifestyle
- Long Play Time, Fast Charge: Get the play time you want with a 8800mAh rechargeable battery that can go for up to 30-Hour (At 50% volume, playtime varies according to volume level and audio content) Quick charge gets back to full in about 3 hours. Emergency power supply prevents fadeouts. You can even use the AOMAIS Go to charge your AOMAIS Sport II speaker or tablets, smartphone in a pinch, no need to worry about your devices dying when you enjoy your music
- What You Get: Comes with AOMAIS Go Bluetooth 4.2 speaker❤❤❤(Note:Due to new design of the logo, items will be shipping out randomly from two versions)❤❤❤, a Micro USB charging cable, AUX cable, Quick Start Guide. Our Worry-Free 12 Month Warranty plus our lifetime customer service makes your purchase absolutely risk-free
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.