Aomais Sport II - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- WATERPROOF IPX7: Designed for fully waterproof of highest incursion protection degree of IPX7 ( AOMAIS Sport II can immersion up to 33 feet for 30 minutes),some sellers only offer an IPX5 rating at splash proof. To be shockproof,rainproof,snowproof.
- 20W POWERFUL SOUND: Advanced digital sound, noise/wind reduction technology deliver premium acoustic sound,crystal clear balanced bass,pair 2 speakers together to create left & right channels to enjoy 40 Watts surround sound, perfect for home,parties
- DURABLE DESIGN: Featuring a smooth rubber exterior that protects the speaker from scratches and impact, AOMIAS SPORT II is one of the toughest speakers, even car ran over it without damage, perfect for camping, Boating, Kayaking, outdoor adventure.
- UP TO 15 HOURS PLAY TIME, Bluetooth V5.0: Built-in rechargeable battery,play time from day to night. But Actual battery life will vary with use and setting conditions. V5.0 Works Well with phones,echo dot,Tablets, Laptops, and wired connectivity.
- What you get: AOMAIS Sport Bluetooth speaker, USB & AUX cable, Quick User Manual.And our Worry-Free 12 Month Warranty plus our lifetime customer service makes your purchase absolutely risk-free.Choose AOMAIS SPORT II, Let music never stop.
- Read more
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!