OontZ Angle 3 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
OontZ Angle 3
- HIGHER QUALITY CRYSTAL CLEAR STEREO SOUND - The OontZ Angle 3 (4th Gen) is Designed and Engineered by Cambridge Sound Works in the USA for greater clarity sound, accurate mids and clear highs from dual precision acoustic stereo drivers; the bass output is enhanced by our proprietary passive bass radiator; unique triangular design and downward facing bass radiator further enhance the sound quality; the Higher Quality Crystal Clear Sound & Features distance it from the competition.
- LOUDER VOLUME - Surprisingly loud, the Volume Booster 10+ watt power AMP pumps out more volume and plays your music with no distortion, even at maximum volume; the louder volume makes the OontZ Angle 3 (4th Gen) Portable Bluetooth Speakers the perfect speaker for any room and the ideal Outdoor Speakers.
- PLAY YOUR MUSIC TO TWO OONTZ ANGLE 3 (4th GEN) SPEAKERS – With OontZ Dual Speaker wirelessly connect two OontZ Angle 3 (4th Gen) speakers together for incredible left and right stereo separation; play two speakers in different areas up to 100 unobstructed feet apart, place one in the shower and one outside, play one speaker inside and one outside in the yard or by the pool. NOTE: Speakers sold separately and OontZ Dual Speaker not compatible with previous generations of Angle 3 speakers.
- INCREDIBLE 100 FOOT BLUETOOTH RANGE - Play the OontZ Angle 3 (4th Gen) Bluetooth Speakers up to 100 unobstructed feet away from your device; advanced antenna design with Bluetooth 5.0 provides greater wireless range and faster Bluetooth connection. IPX5 WATER RESISTANT – The OontZ Angle 3 (4th Gen) is totally Splashproof, Rainproof shower speaker, great Shower Speaker; with IPX5 certification the speaker can resist gentle water spray and splash but cannot be partially or fully submerged
- LONGER BATTERY PLAYTIME UP TO 14 HOURS - Play from morning till night, play up to 14 hours at 2/3 volume; AUX IN Jack to connect non-Bluetooth devices with a 3.5mm Line-In cable for the Perfect Line-In Speaker; BUILT-IN Microphone for personal handsfree speakerphone calls from a smartphone or iPhone; Light-weight just 10 oz, 5” long, 2.8” high INCLUDES USB Type C charging cable; Official OontZ Angle 3 Carry Case available sold separately on Amazon
- Read more
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!