Most Popular Bluetooth Speakers
JBL Go - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Compatible with your choice of either iOS or Android
- A built-in strap-hook
- Optional carrying strap
- 3.5mm auxiliary input
- Battery is easily recharged
- Convenient charging at any standard USB port
JBL Go is a very popular and one of the cheaper options. It's in the top 3 bestselling bluetooth speakers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as LectroSound LectroFan Micro or Cambridge OontZ Angle 3 Plus .
JBL Go is $34.99 less expensive than an average bluetooth speaker ($66.99).
- Compatible with your choice of either iOS or Android devices giving you the flexibility you need for your listening pleasure
- A built-in strap-hook and optional carrying strap, allows you to bring your music everywhere.
- The 3.5mm auxiliary input allows you to connect external (portable) sources, mostly through their headphone output
- The battery is easily recharged, which saves you battery hassles and money
- convenient charging at any standard USB port, Call acceptance with the integrated microphone
- Read more