Treblab FX100 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Rugged Wireless Speaker For Tough Individuals – If everything outdoors is your kinda thing, get ready to fall in love with the FX100 – our newest, most rugged Bluetooth speaker! Enjoy hiking, fishing, beach party or a crazy dance with your toddler in a whole new way. Your new speaker is tough as nails and certified shock-proof, dust-proof and IPX4 waterproof – party freely and don’t worry about accidental drops, splashes..or your kids breaking it!
- Impactful Loud Stereo Sound - External noisy conditions are no match for our newly-developed, loudest Blue tooth speaker. Just turn the volume up, relax and absorb true 360° surround sound, thumping bass and crystal clear highs out in the open or indoors. We’ve completely eliminated distortion at high volumes for your maximum listening satisfaction.
- Built-in Powerbank - Don’t get stuck with a dead device at the wrong time. Our waterproof Bluetooth speaker with 7000mAh heavy duty rechargeable battery to easily recharge all your mobile devices. Makes Music Last - No one likes a dead battery! FX100 Plays For Up To 35 Hours - Just imagine the amount of fun you’ll have at a picnic or on your boat - on a single charge!
- Loudest Speakerphone – Simply click to take/end calls and talk to your loved ones. Ease Of Use & Advanced Features – Seamless connection to all Bluetooth devices; smartphones, computer, PC, Mac, laptop, tablet, TV, MP3 player. Ergonomic buttons for volume and track control on waterproof speaker, low battery indicator lights and many more!
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – Make everything you do more fun with FX100 waterproof Bluetooth speakers or we'll refund you! 1-Year Warranty & 30-Day Returns makes the best Bluetooth speaker a zero-risk purchase. Also, enjoy our world-famous A++ Customer Care. For California Residents Only: Warning - Cancer and Reproductive Harm – P65Warnings ca gov
- Read more
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!