Most popular bluetooth speakers
Ultimate Ears BOOM 3 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Ultimate Ears BOOM 3
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!
- Ultimate Sound: BOOM 3 delivers loud and immersive 360 degree sound with deep and accurate bass, all carefully balanced so you can hear every note
- Powered for Adventure: Rechargeable battery stays powered and pumping tunes for 15 hours. Add the POWER UP charging dock (sold separately) to charge Ultimate Ears BOOM 3 wirelessly so it's always ready to go on your next musical adventure
- Super Portable and Durable: Waterproof plus Floats and Virtually Indestructible. BOOM 3 can be totally submerged in up to 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes, passing seriously tough durability tests to handle life's spills and thrills
- All New Magic Button: Play, Pause, Skip and control any streaming music directly on the Bluetooth speaker with one touch of a button
- PartyUp: Use the Ultimate Ears app to pair 2, 3, 4... and over 150 BOOM and MEGABOOM speakers together for the ultimate sound experience. Works with any generation of BOOM and MEGABOOM speakers
- Extreme Performance Fabric: BOOM 3 is covered in shimmering two tone fabric that's tough, beautiful and engineered for extreme applications like motorcycle jackets and fire equipment. Maximum Sound Level: 90dBA
- These are FCC regulated products: FCC ID JNZS00170
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.